To provide competitive national league teams that will assist in the development and improvement of the sport of water polo in Queensland.
- to establish competitive teams
- to obtain and develop players from outside current national league clubs
- to raise the profile and standard of water polo in Queensland
- to provide additional opportunities to expose more players to a high standard of competition
- to further promote the sport of water polo in Queensland
- to provide opportunities for young players to develop in an elite environment
- to maintain a players' and officials' code of conduct charter to ensure that members act in a matter which is not detrimental to the teams or the sport of water polo
- to provide visiting teams with the opportunity to have a Queensland road trip.
Download Qld Breakers Constitution (110kb | pdf)